About 3 portions
400 g Chickpeapenne
250 g chanterelles (or other wild mushrooms)
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of butter
2 dl grated parmesan
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Bundle of fresh parsley
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut into fair pieces. Heat up a few tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut garlics among the mushrooms and put pasta to boil according to package's instructions.
3. Mix mushrooms until they have gotten enough color. Take the pan off the stove and add grated parmesan, half of the parsley and couple tablespoons of butter.
4. When pasta is done, mix it with mushrooms. Add lemon juice and mix.
5. Grate more parmesan on top and decorate with parsley.