About 6 portions
6 dl chickpeamacaroni
4 cloves of garlic
1 red bell pepper
1 packet of bacon
1 can sun-dried tomatoes
400 g minced meat
2,5 dl whipping cream (lactose-free)
1 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoons of black pepper
butter or coconut oil for frying
1. Put water to boil and cook the macaronis according to package's instruction. Leave the prepared macaronis in the sieve to wait.
2. Heat the pan and brown the minced meat, add salt and pepper. Take minced meat to wait.
3. Cut bacon, onion, garlic, bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Fry the bacons in a pan. Add onion, garlic, bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes.
5. Add macaronis and mix ingredients together.
6. Whisk eggs and whipping cream together lightly in a bowl and add macaroni to the mixture.
7. Put macaronimixture into oiled oventray and cook the casserole in 200 degree oven for about 40 minutes.