about 6-8 portions
red and yellow bell pepper
1 can of whitebeans
1 can of kidneybeans
5 cloves of garlic
2x500g crushed tomatoes
1. Cut carrots, onions, bell peppers, chilies and garlics.
2. Heat up oil in a pan and add carrots, let soften for a moment.
3. Add onions and bell peppers and let them mature for a moment.
4. Add beans, crushed tomatoes, garlic and chili.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Let the beanmixture cook slowly in mild heat (the longer the better) and prepare the pasta accroding to package's instructions.
7. Decorate with herbs and vegetables and enjoy!