1 packet (300 g) Tervens Chickpeamacaroni & chili
1 portion of Roasted smokedsoykibble (see different recipe)
200 g Pea-corn-bell pepper
100 g Pickle
100 g Fresh cucumber
1 (about 180g) Apple
1 dl rapeseed
1 dl soycream
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon bell pepper powder
1 teaspoon steak seasoning (Sallinen)
1 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon apple juice
1. First prepare roasted smokesoykibble as said in the instuctions and let it cool.
2. Take pea-corn-bell pepper mix to melt
3. Cook the cilimacaronis as instructions said. Pour extra water out and cool the macaronis by rinsing them with cold water in sieve. Let macaronis sit in the sieve for a while.
4. Slice and dice the apple
5. Rinse the fresh cucumber and dice both cucumbers(pickle)
6. Mix all ingredients together in to one bowl.
7. Prepare the sauce by mixing rapeseed oil, soycream and white vinegar in blender bowl.
8. Stir the mixture smooth with blender
9. Finally, add the spices, mustard and apple juice. Mix and check the taste.
10. Stir the sauce carefully into the macaronisalad.
11. Put pastasalad into a serving bowl and decorate with raw materials used in salad
Roasted smokesoykibble's Instruction:
2 dl soykibble
2 dl boiling water
2 tablespoon liquid smoke (Poppamies Jalosavu)
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon rapeseed oil
Put the soykibble into a bowl and pour the boiled water on it. Add liquid smoke and salt and stir it.Let it be for 10 minutes. After that heat the oil in a pan and fry the swollen soykibble in the oil stirring it often about 10 minutes, until kibble is roasted nicely crusty. Let the kibble cool down.