300g unseasoned chicken filletstrip
200g chickpeafusilli & ginger
1 small iceberg-salad
1 big bell pepper
3 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoon balsamic
1 orange's juice
1. Marinate the chickens with oil, salt, pepper and mangocurry.
2. Prepare the sauce by stirring the ingredients together and put it into the fridge to season.
3. Cut the vegetables and mix in bowl.
4. Put the pasta water to boil, add salt.
5. Fry the marinated chickens in oil or butter.
6. Cook the pastas and drain the water.
7. Rinse the pastas with cold water and add into the salad.
8. Add the chickens into the salad when they have cooled down.
9. Decorate the portion with parsley, apple, orange and pumpkin seeds.
10. Spoon the sauce on to your plate as much as you want and enjoy!