4 big red bell peppers (250 g / kpl)
100 g Tervens chickpeamacaroni (raw) or boiled about 3 dl
4 tablespoon hazelnutkibble
50 g spring onion as a small circles
100 g cucumber diced (without seeds)
2 dl parsley finely chopped
1/2 tl salt
1/2 prk (112,5 g) Tofutti Creamy Smooth Herbs & Chives vegan cheese
1 prk (250 ml) peppered oatcream
salt from the mill
foil to wrap the peppers
salt and black pepper from the mill
1. Cook the macaronis as said in the packet to al dente, drain in the sieve.
2. Rinse and dry the bell peppers. Cut lenghtwise, remove green stem, seeds and white skin.
3. Stir the vegan cheese and oatcream together well with blender.
4. Season the peppers lightly with salt. Spoon the filling inside the peppers, press, so that filling spreads evenly. Wrap the peppers into a foil and close the dumplings
5. Grill with mild heat about 30 minutes or until the peppers have become soft.
6. Pour the saladmix into a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle oil and balsamic over the salad and stir lightly. Put into the plates next to peppers.