about 6 portions
300g Tervens chickpeafusilli
250g Pulled oats (gluten less than 0,1%)
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 red onion
1 can Alpro Cuisine coconut (vegan cream)
3 cloves of garlic
1. Cut vegetables. Put pastawater to boil.
2. Heat oil in a pan and put pulled oats in the pan.
3. Add vegetables after a moment and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the pasta according to package's instructions.
5. Add vegan cream to pan along with pulled oats and vegetables. Mix and let it sit for a moment in mild heat.
6. Serve pasta and sauce, decorate with parsley.