About 4 portions
2 dl Tervens chickpeamacaroni
1,5 dl dark soygroats
3 tablespoons of oil
0,5 dl organin vegetable brothpowder
1 tablespoon of harissa paste
2 teaspoons of dark soysauce
3,5 dl oatcream
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast flake
3 tablespoons of grated parmesan
1 teaspoon of organic turmericpowder
0,5 dl cooked chickpeas
1. Cook macaronis in plenty of water and sieve the liquid out.
2. Put oil and dry soygorats to pan. Saute the groat a moment in oil so that is has sunk into groat. Add vegetable brothpowder, 1,5 dl oatcream, harissa paste and soy sauce into the pan. Stir until cream has absorbed into groat and mixture has become bit thick ''minced meat-ish'' and take off of stove. Add nutritional yeast flakes into the mass.
3. Do an egg-milk from oatcream and egg, mix turmeric into there.
4. Pour soygroat into macaronipot and mix, serve portions into jumpo muffin cups and pour egg-milk on top.
5. Sprinkle parmesan and boiled chickpeas on top, chickpeas roast in oven into nice crusty things.
6. Cook in 200 degrees about 15-20 minutes and enjoy with green salad!