about 5 portions
1 yellow onion
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 chili (or by the taste)
1 tablespoon of cumin
0,5 tablespoon of smoked bell pepper (or normal bell pepper powder)
2 tablespoons of rapeseed-oil
500 g crushed tomatoes
2,5 l vegetable broth (or water + stock cube/Sysmä's vegetable brothpowder)
2 tablespoons of ketchup (gluten-free)
200 g chickpeafusilli
1 bag of pea-corn-bell pepper
3 dl cooked pinto beans (other beans works as well)
1. Cut yellow onion and fry it for a moment in oil.
2. Also cut garlics and chili, add to the pan with cumin and smoked pepper and fry again.
3. Add crushed tomatoes and part of vegetable broth, let it cook slowly for a moment and add rest of the liquids. Let it cook slowly for 15 minutes.
4. Add pasta, pea-corn-bell pepper and beans. Pasta matures in less than five minutes.
5. Grind pepper, check salt and add small handful of parsleychaff. The amount of spices are directive. I am sure I had more, but maybe you should start with these. You can also add ketchup, if you want to take bitterness off.