200 g Tervens macaroni
2 cans of GoGreen Salsa Mediterranean
2-3 teaspoons of Provence's herbmix
black pepper and himalaya's salt by the taste
2 dl coconut cream
On top lots of grated vegan pizzacheese
1. Cook the pasta, but leave it bit raw.
2. Pour the water out and mix Salsa Mediterranean and spices with pasta.
3. Spread the mix into ovendish. Pour coconutcream on top and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
4. Bake casserole in 200 degree oven about 25 minutes.
5. Let casserole sit back a moment before serving. Eat with fresh salad (and sprouts.)