About 6 portions
Half iceberg salad
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
about 300g of cherry tomatoes
about 250g of chickpeamacaroni
1 red onion
about 100g of pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons of basilica
1,5 tablespoons of dried oregano
(1 teaspoon of thyme)
1 teaspoon of curry powder
2 tablespoons of apple vinegar
3 tablespoons of soy sauce (gluten-free)
0,5 dl olive oil
1. Mix sauce's ingredients into a can with lid and shake. Leave to spice up and shake every once in a while.
2. Cook the pasta according to package's instructions.
3. Cut up vegetables.
4. Roast pumpkin seeds, add bit of salt.
5. Mix vegetables, pasta and pumpkin seeds.
6. Split up pomegranate and tap the seeds into the salad.
7. Pour the sauce on top and mix.
8. Decorate with grapes and add olives if you want.