about 4 portions
300 g Tervens Chickpeapasta
1. Roast pine seeds in dry pan. Move aside.
2. Saute onion chop in mild heat flipping them in oil until they are translucent.
3. Add crushed tomatoes, water, sugar, pepper, salt and stock. Cook the sauce slowly about 20 minutes.
4. Add kale, vegan cheese and pine seeds to sauce. Brew until kale softens little bit. Check the taste.
5. While the sauce is getting ready, cook the pasta as said in bag's instructions. Drain the pasta well in sieve and mix with sauce.
Decorate with basilicaleafs if desired