about 4 portions
Yellow bell pepper
Red bell pepper
300g pasta (fusilli)
1. Slice the carrots into thin slices, cut the bell peppers and onions. Fry in mild heat with fair amount of olive oil.
2. Cut mushrooms and kale, add to the pan.
3. Season with pepper and salt. Add more oil if needed.
4. Brew with mild heat, until vegetables have become soft.
5. Roast nuts separately in dry pan.
6. Cook the pasta according to pasta-package's instructions.
7. Put pasta on a plate, add vegetables and nuts on top of whole splendour.
8. Decorate with parsley, add lemon if wanted.