4 celery's stalk
1 can of pineapple
100 g emmentalcheese
2 dl grapes
3 dl cooked pasta
1 dl walnut
1 can (200 g) sour cream 12 %
1 can (150 g) creme fraiche
2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
1 tablespoon of citrusjuice
pinch of salt and blackpepper
1. Cook the pasta in salt seasoned water like said in package's instructions.
2. Slice the celery into thin slices.
3. Cut the apples and Emmental-cheese into same sized pieces.
4. Drain the pineapple pieces, split the grapes and crush the walnuts gently.
5. Tear the green salad and put it together and stir the salad dressing's ingredients together.
6. Gather the salad and pour the dressing among the salad ingredients.
7. Let it season in the fridge for a moment.